Additional Personal Injury Matters
Colorado Personal Injury Lawyer Roger T. Castle
We have represented clients with many different types of personal injury cases. Attorney Roger T. Castle has over 35 years of experience protecting the interests of clients with various types of injuries and various types of cases. Please contact us to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Winter Sports Injuries
For over 35 years we have represented people seriously injured in skiing, snowboarding, and tubing incidents. For more information, see our ski accidents page. We have helped many clients with injuries caused by reckless or out-of-control skiers and snowboarders, ski lift failures, lift operator errors, snowmobile collisions, negligent design and maintenance of ski slopes, and ski area obstructions.
Construction Site Injuries and Premises Liability
In the area of premises liability and construction site injuries, we have successfully pursued negligence claims involving: building or construction collapses, natural gas explosions, Propane gas explosions, elevator crashes, construction site falls, stairway collapses, scaffolding collapses, forklift collisions, and dangerous or poorly maintained walkways and parking lots.
Other Personal Injury Cases
- Gross Negligence: We have prosecuted claims involving airplane crashes, crop-dusting errors, gun discharges, paint-ball injuries, and many sports injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Non-Physical Injury: We have also represented numerous clients who suffered a non-physical injury, such as financial harm, or harm to their business or reputation. We successfully represented clients in some landmark Colorado cases against the media for invasion of privacy, slander and libel.
- Insurance Bad Faith: In the insurance bad faith field, we have helped hundreds of clients obtain the reasonable compensation that had been denied by their own auto insurance for uninsured motorist (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) benefits. We also have handled numerous insurance coverage cases where we helped individuals and businesses obtain the auto, life, health, disability or liability insurance coverage and benefits that their insurance company was wrongly refusing to pay, even though the claims were clearly covered.
- Legal Malpractice: We have considerable experience representing and counseling clients who unfortunately received improper or unprofessional service from an attorney and are considering a legal malpractice claim, including claims for the negligent drafting of wills, trusts, or contracts; an attorney’s failure to timely file claims within the statute of limitations, neglecting a client’s case and commingling funds.
- Injuries to Children: Finally, but sadly, we have represented the families of children and babies in cases where they suffered injuries, brain damage, and even death from the gross neglect or unreasonable behavior of babysitters, childcare providers, or daycare establishments, including “shaken baby” cases.
Regardless of the type of serious injury you have suffered or the unusual circumstances under which you suffered it, if you were injured because of the clear fault of another, we will work tirelessly to evaluate your case, protect your rights, and then negotiate or try your claims.
Please contact us online or call 303-731-0485 to schedule a free consultation with our attorney, Roger T. Castle.