Motor Vehicle Accidents
You never expect to be in a car accident. But they happen to even the best drivers suddenly and without warning. However, the complications of an accident can last a lifetime. If you have suffered an injury, one of those complications will be that your daily routine will now involve seeking medical treatment, and unfortunately, dealing with many different insurance companies.
Having an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side can help you protect your rights and make sure you do the right things from the very beginning. Remember, insurance companies, even your own companies, do not have your best interests at heart. Make sure that you get independent advice and that you know the law and your insurance rights. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney.
In addition to handling hundreds of the most common types of motor vehicle collisions and car accidents, Roger Castle also has wide experience representing clients injured in:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Road rage incidents
- Bus crashes
- Taxicab accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian collisions
- Truck dock accidents
- Dram Shop cases (against a bar, restaurant or alcohol server for serving an already obviously intoxicated driver)
- Defective railroad tracks and dangerous railroad crossings
- Snowplow crashes
- Drunk driving incidents
- Jeep-4WD, ATV (all-terrain vehicle) and other off-road vehicle crashes
- Road construction defects and construction barrier dangers
- Forklift and backhoe collisions
- Defective and dangerous design and negligent maintenance of highways, streets, curbs, sidewalks and intersections
Hit-and-run accidents: If you were the victim of a hit-and-run, it is important to contact an experienced lawyer. Even if you did not see who hit you, you may be eligible for benefits from your own insurance company. We help our clients find the benefits they need to recover from their serious injuries.
While it may be confusing to know what to do after an accident, contacting an attorney can help you decide what your best options might be. Please contact our office to discuss your case if you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident.